The word "Site" shall apply to the mass medium (online medium) Scores 24, which is located on the Internet at: www.scores24.live
«The word "Company", "we", and "our" shall apply to the legal entity which is the founder of the mass medium and the right holder of the Site: Leningrad Media, Limited Liability Company, PSRN 1167847328802.
The words "User", "you", and "your" shall apply to an individual, i.e. a Site visitor who accepts the terms of this Agreement and has obtained an account under established procedure.
The word "Site Administration" shall apply to the representatives of the Company who establish the Site use policy, who administer the Site and ensure the compliance of the Users with this Agreement.
The words "Site Services" shall apply to the Site features designed for use by visitors and Users.
The word "Content" shall apply to the intellectual property which belongs to the Company and the related personalization tools, hyperlinks, parts of those, information, widgets, and other objects on the Site.
The words "Custom Content" shall apply to the Site content (including User comments), submitted by Users on their own, voluntarily, and free of charge.
General terms for use of the Site
- By registering on the Site, the User confirms that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement in accordance with Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- If the User does not agree to all of the terms contained in this Agreement, the User shall immediately cease to use Site Services (comments, chat, and My Account).
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms of this Agreement at any time without providing any notice of the amendments to the User. The new version of the Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its publication on the Site.
- In order to become a Site User, you must first register.
- To access Site Services, a visitor must create an account. During the registration process, the visitor shall enter the first name, last name, e-mail address, and a password. It is also possible to sign up with Facebook or VKontakte social media accounts.
- Once registered, the User gains access to Site Services (My Account) unavailable to a User before registration.
- In the process of obtaining an account, the User shall provide information which is current, complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Scores24 reserves the right to refuse or suspend the registration of any Users at our discretion.
- While completing the registration the User shall not:
- Use another User's identity using their data and password.
- Disclose any personal information related to the User account to third parties.
- Use profile pictures with fascist and nationalist elements, pornographic materials, and other materials and images violating Russian law.
- Registration on the Site confirms that the User has the necessary legal capacity and power to accept this Agreement, is capable of fulfilling the terms of the Agreement and is liable for breach of the Agreement, including the legal relations arising from the use of the Site.
- The User remains liable for keeping their Site access password secret. If a User has lost the password to access their User account or the password has become known to people other than the User, the User shall immediately change the password to Site Services.
- The User agrees that all actions taken on his behalf (using the User account) are considered to be actions of this User and may entail liability for the User.
- The Site Administration has the right to delete any data and accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason. The Administration reserves the right but is not obliged to monitor the activities of Site Users.
- While registering, you are required to provide authentic personal information.
Rights and obligations of Users
- The User undertakes not to submit content that is provocative, defamatory, offensive, or threatening, or violates moral and ethical norms or existing legislation or the rights, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
- A User may not:
- Use materials posted on the Site in any way, including by selling and reselling, publicly demonstrating, broadcasting by radio or television, or by cable, or alter, translate, contribute any changes to materials and make them available to any person at any time of their choice (including through the Internet) and use for any commercial purpose, without a prior written permission of the Company, except when stipulated by this Agreement.
- Register on the Site as another person, mislead other Users concerning their identity using another person's registration data; deliberately distort the perception of themselves, their age or their relationship with other persons or other organizations; disclose registration data to other persons.
- Attempt to gain access to other Users'logins and passwords in any way, including by guessing the password, hacking, or other action.
- Use automated programs to interact with the Site and its Services, and submit any files which contain or may contain viruses and other malicious software.
- Disclose their registration data to other persons.
- The User shall be liable for breach of this Agreement in accordance with Russian law.
- In the event of damage to third parties, other Users or the Site, the User undertakes to pay full damages in accordance with current legislation.
- The User shall be liable for the authenticity of the information and data specified while registering on the Site.
Rights and obligations of Site Administration
- The Site Administration does not deal with and resolve disputes and conflicts between Site Users but reserves the right to disable a User account if other Users submit reasoned complaints about this User's unacceptable behavior on the Site.
- The Site Administration has the right to but is not obliged to perform the moderation of the User content posted on the Site.
- The Site Administration is free to delete any content, including User text or comments without any notice or explanation of the reason.
- In the event of violation of the terms of this Agreement or current Russian law by a User, the Site Administration will be obliged to exercise its right to disclose contact information and any other information to interested parties, subject to a corresponding request.
- The Site Administration reserves the right to suspend or deny access to the Site of any person with sufficient reason to assume their personal data is not complete or authentic.
- If a User violates the terms of this Agreement, the Site Administration may delete the User account.
- The Site Administration reserves the right to impose any restrictions on the use of the Site, both in general and for individual Users, without explaining the reason.
- The Site Administration or Company reserves the right to close, suspend, modify, or alter the Site or its part without prior notice to the User.
- The Site Administration has the right to suspend a User's access to the Site to perform maintenance on the technical resources.
Conditions for the use of materials posted on the Site
- The Site contains copyrighted materials, trademarks and other materials protected by law, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, videos, graphic images, music, and sound materials. In so doing, the content of the Site is protected by copyright as a work created through a joint creative effort in accordance with current Russian law.
- The Company owns the copyright for Site content use (including the right to choose, arrange, organize, and convert data from the Site as well as the original data), except in cases separately identified in the content of the materials published on the Site.
- The use of any information from the Site, for any purpose other than personal use, shall not be permitted without the consent of the Company.
- The provisions referred to in this section of this Agreement stipulate the protection of the interests of the Company and third parties who are the holders of the content rights ("Content") of the Site. All these right holders are entitled to exercise their rights stipulated in this Agreement on their own.
- A Site User may not make changes to, publish, or transfer to third parties the content of the Site, participate in the sale or cession of the latter, derive products from or otherwise use it, in part or in whole; the exception is the use of placed text material of no more than 300 (300) characters, punctuation not included (the use of any photographic material and graphics is not permitted without the prior written consent of the Company).
- The Site User may save ("download") copyright-protected materials from the Site for personal use only.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by copyright law and associated rights, it is not permitted to copy, distribute, transfer to third parties, publish or otherwise use for commercial purposes materials downloaded from the Site without receiving the written consent of the Company or another legal owner of the copyright.
- If the consent to copy, distribute, publish or otherwise use copyrighted materials of the Site has been obtained, such copying, distribution, publication, or other use is not permitted without any notice of the Copyright or a change/exclusion of the author's name and/or trademark.
Intellectual property or Copyright claims concerning information (content) on the Site
- The right holder of the exclusive rights to intellectual property (hereinafter referred to as the "Right holder") in the event of a revelation of information (content) placed by the User on the Site without the permission or another legal basis given to them by the rightful owner, has the right to submit an intellectual property claim to the Company.
- The right holder uses the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address to contact the Company. Such a claim submitted to the Company is treated as an electronic claim for compliance with Article 15.7 of 149-FZ of July 27, 2006 'On Information, Information Technologies, and Protection of Information'.
- The submission of an intellectual property claim to the Company shall be reasoned.
- An intellectual property claim must contain:
- Information on the Right holder or the representative of the right holder (if the claim is submitted by such a person):
(a) for an individual: name, patronymic, ID information (series and number, issued by, date of issuance), and contacts (phone number and/or fax, e-mail address);
(b)For a legal entity: name, location, address, and contacts (phone number and/or fax, e-mail address).
- Information about the content posted on the Site without the permission of the right holder or another legitimate cause, including the URL of the page.
- A reference to the rights of the right holder to the content, which was placed on the Site without the permission of the right holder or another legitimate cause.
- An indication that the right holder did not give permission to post the content on the Site.
- The consent of the right holder's representative to process their personal data (for an individual).
- The right holder or their representative may, in addition to the said documents, provide other information indicating the existence of legal rights to the content.
- If an intellectual property claim is submitted by a representative authorized by the right holder, a copy of the document confirming their power (in writing or in electronic form) shall be attached to the application.
- In the event of incompleteness of information, inaccuracies or typos in an intellectual property claim, within 24 hours from the time of receipt of such a claim, the Company is entitled to send the right holder or their representative a clarification request for the information provided.
- Within 24 hours from the time of receipt of an intellectual property claim or of the information clarified by the right holder or their representative, the Company shall remove the content whose placement constitutes violation of the exclusive rights of the right holder.
- If the Company has evidence confirming that the Site content in question is legitimate, the Company may not take the measures stipulated in paragraph 4.9 of this Agreement and shall be required to send the right holder or their authorized representative appropriate notice with the relevant evidence attached.
- Voluntary registration of a User on the Site with the purpose of accessing Site Services implies full consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law of 27 July 2006, No. 152-FZ 'On personal data'to automated and manual processing and use of its personal data, as well as guaranteeing the authenticity of the personal data provided.
- The Company keeps the User's personal information confidential, except when voluntarily shared with the general public in the use of individual services, including third-party services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, etc.) The User agrees that some of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- The User is aware that, in the case of authorization on the Site through social networking accounts, it is subject to the rules and conditions of the respective social networks, including the processing and use of personal data and ensuring their confidentiality.
- The User may at any time alter the personal information they have provided, or delete it from a certain account. Deleting an account may cause some Site Services to become unavailable.
- The Company undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. In so doing, it shall not be deemed a breach of the obligation to disclose information where the duty of disclosure is established by the requirements of current Russian law.
- Persons who consider their rights to the use of personal data violated may submit claims to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Information on the personal data of Users is processed by the Company in compliance with the requirements of the current Russian Data protection laws and in accordance with the Policy for the processing of personal data.
- The Site Administration does not supervise and is not obliged to take any action related to the supervision of how Users of the Site visit the Site or use Site Services, nor to monitor the effect of Site content on Users and Site visitors, nor how Users or Site visitors may interpret the information posted on the Site, nor monitor the actions taken by Users and Site visitors after studying the information posted on the Site.
- The Site Administration and Company are not liable for the User content posted on the Site.
- Third-party sites
This Agreement does not list any third-party Sites. The Site provides links to third-party sites for the convenience of the User. The Site is not liable for the content of third-party Sites and the measures they take to protect your personal data. Any site where the User will be linked to from our Site may have a different, unreasonable data protection policy.
Representations and warranties
- The Site does not guarantee that the data it provides is correct and may be used for various purposes not directly derived from the Agreement.
- The User runs all the risks of using the Site. The Site is not a bookmaker or a gambling website. The Site does not provide betting services and other gambling services; therefore, it does not hold User funds or participate in cash transactions. Odds displayed on the Site are for informational purposes only.
- The Site does not guarantee that the use of the Site will satisfy the User, or that the Site is safe and does not have any computer viruses. The issues encountered in the work of the Site are regularly rectified, but the Site does not guarantee the correctness of the results. Users enter the Site of their own accord and are liable for following local laws.
- The Site contains links, including ad links, to third-party sites. They are provided for the convenience of the User, and the Site is not liable for the content of the pages such links lead to. The Site does not guarantee the correctness of the information which will be published on these pages, nor does it guarantee their security. The Site has not tested any programs or web pages linked to from our Site and cannot be liable for their security and content.
Loss or damage
- The Site is not liable for any loss or damage to the User or third parties arising from a visit to the Site, including, but not limited to losses in sales, loss of profits, loss of expected earnings, losing or winning bets, cessation of business operation, loss of proprietary information, and any other material loss.
- The Site is not liable for winning or losing on third-party sites, which may be based on the information available on the Site.
- The Agreement takes effect on user registration on the Site and is valid for the duration of the Site use.
- If any provision or any term of this Agreement shall be held invalid, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
- The User agrees that, in the event of a dispute, it is subject to resolution in accordance with current Russian law.
- The User agrees to be sent information, news, and advertisements from the Site Administration, including to their e-mail address used while registering.