Prediction for Rennes vs Chelsea 24 November 2020
Team Stade Rennes 24 November at 12:55 PM will try to give a fight to the team Chelsea in a home game of the championship UEFA Champions League. The game to be held in the arena Roazhon Park.
Statistics of personal meetings: Rennes - Chelsea
The history of matches of the teams totals 1 fight. The advantage is on the side of the team Chelsea, which won 1 match with 0 loses. 0 games ended in a draw. The goal difference is 0-3 in favor of the guests.
Match bonuses from partners
Interesting facts about teams
- Has not won in 8 of the last 9 games.
- Has scored in 8 of the last 9 home games.
- Has conceded in each of their last 9 games.
- Conceded in the 2nd half in 8 of the last 9 games.
- Has scored and conceded in 6 of the last 7 home games.
- Has scored less than 1.5 goals in 7 of the last 8 games.
- Has won in each of their last 5 games.
- Has not lost in each of their last 12 games.
- Has won by a shutout in each of their last 3 away games.
- Has won in both halves in each of their last 5 games.
- Scored in the 2nd half in each of their last 5 games.
- Has scored in 10 of the last 11 away games.
- Scored in both halves in each of their last 5 games.
- Scored in the 1st half in each of their last 5 games.
- Has not conceded in 6 of the last 7 games.
Goals scored on average
Goals conceded on average
Ball possession on average
Match bet: Rennes - Chelsea
So we came to the most important moment: directly to this forecast, hopefully it will be a very interesting game. Previously, we analyzed many facts about the next match and we can conclude that this bet will help us win against the bookmaker
Our prediction on match: Rennes - Chelsea