Yemen vs Uzbekistan Prediction 11 June 2021
Prediction for Yemen - Uzbekistan. On Friday, June 5, 2021, the next round of the second stage of qualification for the 2022 World Cup from Asia will be played. How will the match of the 8th round of the two representatives of Group D end?
H2H Stats and Previous Results
On October 10, 2019, in the third round of the current selection, Uzbekistan shipped 5 unanswered goals to the gates of Yemen. Will the Uzbeks be able to repeat something similar at a party?
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not won in 9 of the last 10 games.
- Has conceded in 18 of the last 20 games.
- Has not scored in each of their last 4 games.
- Conceded in the 1st half in 7 of the last 8 WC Qualification, AFC games.
- Conceded in the 2nd half in 7 of the last 8 WC Qualification, AFC home games.
- Conceded in both halves in 4 of the last 5 WC Qualification, AFC home games.
- Has scored less than 1.5 goals in 13 of the last 15 WC Qualification, AFC games.
- Scored in the 1st half in each of their last 5 WC Qualification, AFC games.
- Scored in the 2nd half in each of their last 5 WC Qualification, AFC games.
- Scored in both halves in each of their last 5 WC Qualification, AFC games.
- Has scored less than 1.5 goals in 5 of the last 6 WC Qualification, AFC away games.
Yemen does not qualify for the third stage of the qualification. After 6 games played, the team has 5 points. The Yemenis in the group managed to beat only the Palestinians (1: 0), but there were also fighting draws with Singapore and the same Saudi Arabia (both 2: 2). So that's a team to keep an eye on. On June 5, the Yemenis played the first match after a 2-year pause – in the 7th round of selection, they lost to Saudi Arabia (0:3) on the road
The national team of Uzbekistan takes the 2nd place in the group-2 points behind the leader. Unlike many other national teams, the Uzbeks played quite actively during the quarantine period, having played 6 friendly matches in 2020 and already played 5 matches in 2021 (4 friendly and 1 official). And here is what is interesting, having shown not very productive football in friendly matches, the national team of Uzbekistan on June 7 shipped 5 goals to the gate of Singapore
WC Qualification, AFC Standing
Qualification, AFC, Round 2, Group D
Yemen Uzbekistan Prediction
Given the good attacking power of the national team of Uzbekistan, which the team demonstrated in the game against Singapore, and its tournament motivation, we have no doubt that at least 3 goals will fly into the gates of Yemen again. Uzbekistan will try to beat the opponent as big as possible, as it is possible that the team may need a good goal difference
Bet on Match: Yemen vs Uzbekistan
Bet: Total Over(2.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (June 10, 2021, 2:15 PM)
Will this prediction come true?
Total votes cast: 4