Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators Prediction 26 February 2021
On 25 February at 8:30 PM in the NHL tournament, teams Detroit Red Wings и and Nashville Predators will face each other. We will try to find out who is the favorite in this match.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 34 times on the hockey rink so far. The record shows that team Detroit Red Wings has 19 wins, while team Nashville Predators defeated the opponent 15 times. Quick transitions from offense to defense with players flying over the midzone are a common thing for both teams. You often expect them to score a lot, which is apparently demonstrated by impressive 5.4 goals per game they have this season. The way the next match unfolds and the final score are rather long shots, but we feel capable of making a right bet. The teams’ performance data will help us do that.
Detroit Red Wings
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not won (in reg.time) in each of their last 9 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 18 of the last 20 NHL games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in 12 of the last 13 NHL home games.
- Has conceded first (in reg.time) in each of their last 5 NHL games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 10 of the last 11 NHL games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 6 of the last 7 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 8 of the last 9 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 9 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 2.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 9 NHL home games.
- Has not won (in reg.time) in 10 of the last 11 NHL away games.
- Has scored and conceded in 12 of the last 14 NHL games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in each of their last 17 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in 7 of the last 8 NHL away games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL away games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 15 of the last 16 NHL games.
- Has scored less than 2.5 goals (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 NHL games.
Detroit Red Wings Review
The large number of defeats of the team 16 - and a week defensive game on average per match concede 6.3 goals, do not allow the Detroit Red Wings team climb above their 30 place in the tournament table with 13 points. At the same time, they have a fairly high performance: per match, they score on average 1.9 goals. If they play reliably on defense, then there will be high chances of success in the match.
Nashville Predators Review
The Nashville Predators team has clear problems in the game. Having won in total 8 with 10 defeats, it is difficult to calculate something higher than the 24 place in the tournament table. It should also be noted that their game is weak in their area and in the rival area, receiving 2.3 goals and scoring 6.3 goals on average per match. If they show their best hockey today, they can compete for the victory.
Detroit Red Wings Nashville Predators Prediction
It may very well be a tense game, which is shown in our assessment of shape the teams happen have at the moment. Both Detroit Red Wings and Nashville Predators are most likely to spare no effort to get a positive result. The winner will be decided pretty soon. In any case, given the circumstances, the most probable outcome is
Bet on Match: Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators
Bet: Total Under(5.5)