New York Islanders vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction 23 February 2021
At 8:00 PM 22 February in the NHL tournament, New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres teams will try to determine the winner. And we will identify the most accurate bet option for the forecast.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Last time the teams met was on March 7, 2021 and ended in 0:3. Following that game the overall record after 32 meetings is 20 - 12 respectively. Both New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres play spectacular hockey against each other scoring 5.7 goals per game. Now let us see if the teams are in good competing condition.
New York Islanders
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in 10 of the last 11 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 16 of the last 17 NHL home games.
- Has scored first (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 NHL home games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in each of their last 8 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 15 of the last 16 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in each of their last 6 NHL home games.
- Scored in the 3d period in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 32 of the last 33 NHL away games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in 14 of the last 15 NHL away games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 10 of the last 11 NHL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 10 of the last 11 NHL games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 11 NHL games.
New York Islanders Review
So far, the New York Islanders team experiences some difficulties in the game. Having won 8 and lost in 9, the team could earned 19 points and it’s in the 17 place. The team would like to climb higher in the tournament table, but the high average of goals received 4.7 and the low average number of goals scored 2.4 do not allow the team to climb out from the middle of the table. Having shown their best hockey in this game, guys will be able to change statistics.
Buffalo Sabres Review
The large number of defeats of the team 9 - and a week defensive game on average per match concede 6 goals, do not allow the Buffalo Sabres team climb above their 30 place in the tournament table with 12 points. At the same time, they have a fairly high performance: per match, they score on average 2.4 goals. If they play reliably on defense, then there will be high chances of success in the match.
New York Islanders Buffalo Sabres Prediction
At first sight it might seem quite easy to correctly predict the result. Yet, we have analyzed all the data from every possible angle that might affect the result in one way or another. We came to a conclusion that quite an unexpected outcome in the game between New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres is more than probable. Keeping that in mind, we put together a safest forecast for the game that must very well be successful. Here it is
Bet on Match: New York Islanders vs Buffalo Sabres
Bet: Handicap 1(0)