Kelowna Rockets vs Kamloops Blazers Prediction 16 April 2021
WHL will give us serious clash, because the winner in the match will be determined by the Kelowna Rockets and Kamloops Blazers teams. The game will take place on 15 April at 10:05 PM.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 12 of the last 14 WHL home games.
- Has won the 2nd period in 7 of the last 8 WHL home games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in each of their last 8 WHL home games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in each of their last 11 WHL home games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in 17 of the last 19 WHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 10 of the last 11 WHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 22 of the last 24 WHL games.
- Scored in the 3d period in 21 of the last 23 WHL games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 21 of the last 22 WHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 21 of the last 23 WHL games.
- Has scored over 2.5 goals (in reg.time) in 17 of the last 19 WHL games.
Prince George Cougars
Kelowna Rockets Kamloops Blazers Prediction
As such face-offs attract great attention most of the time, many important details come to the fore. Hence, we processed all the available information concerning the match in the most meticulous way. It turned out our efforts were fruitful, and now we are glad to provide you with an utterly confident forecast for the match between Kelowna Rockets and Kamloops Blazers. Here it is:
Bet on Match: Kelowna Rockets vs Kamloops Blazers
Bet: Total Over(6.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 14, 2021, 11:03 AM)