Saskatoon Blades vs Prince Albert Raiders Prediction 9 April 2021
In the WHL tournament, Saskatoon Blades will host the Prince Albert Raiders team. The match will take place on 8 April at 8:00 PM. We will try to identify the team, which is in the most optimal shape at the moment.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Since the teams has faced each other 40 times overall, they know perfectly well the opponent’s strengths and weaknesses as well as playing styles. Saskatoon Blades beat Prince Albert Raiders in 23 games, whereas Prince Albert Raiders has 17 wins. Their most recent meeting took place on April 8, 2021 and ended in 0:4. To make a fair judgement of the teams’ playing shape, we need to take a look at their performance data.
Prince Albert Raiders
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 17 of the last 18 WHL home games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 6 of the last 7 WHL home games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in 6 of the last 7 WHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 16 of the last 17 WHL away games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in 17 of the last 18 WHL games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 WHL games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 6 of the last 7 WHL away games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 11 of the last 12 WHL games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in 7 of the last 8 WHL games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 WHL games.
Saskatoon Blades Prince Albert Raiders Prediction
Having analyzed every little detail that might affect the final result of the game, we managed to produce the most reliable forecast for you. There is little doubt Saskatoon Blades and Prince Albert Raiders are incredibly determined to finish the game in a good mood. So, one must be sure there is going to be a real fight for points. As such, the best bet in the face-off in our humble opinion is
Bet on Match: Saskatoon Blades vs Prince Albert Raiders
Bet: 2 Period W1
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)