San Jose Sharks vs Los Angeles Kings Prediction 10 April 2021
On 9 April at 10:30 PM in the NHL tournament, teams San Jose Sharks и and Los Angeles Kings will face each other. We will try to find out who is the favorite in this match.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
San Jose Sharks faced off Los Angeles Kings 42 times, in which today’s home team prevailed in 26 games. The visiting team won Los Angeles Kings matches. The last match between the opponents happened April 10, 2021 with the final score of 2:3. Let us take a look at the numbers the teams put up in the last games against each other to say who stands a better chance of success.
San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Kings
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 12 of the last 14 NHL games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 11 of the last 12 NHL home games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in 6 of the last 7 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 11 of the last 12 NHL games.
- Has conceded first (in reg.time) in each of their last 4 NHL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 8 of the last 9 NHL away games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in each of their last 6 NHL away games.
San Jose Sharks Los Angeles Kings Prediction
Having paid close attention to every little detail that might affect the result in one way or another, we managed to put together a quite reliable forecast. We believe the forecast is highly likely to be winning. After analyzing current shape of both San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings as well as studying their head-to-head record, we came to a conclusion the option that stands the best chance in this encounter is
Bet on Match: San Jose Sharks vs Los Angeles Kings
Bet: Total Under(6)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 9, 2021, 12:24 AM)