Ottawa Senators vs Edmonton Oilers Prediction 8 April 2021
On 8 April at 7:00 PM in the NHL tournament, teams Ottawa Senators и and Edmonton Oilers will face each other. We will try to find out who is the favorite in this match.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 32 times. Their most recent meeting took place on April 8, 2021 and ended in 6:2. Now the teams’ overall head-to-head record is 16 - 15. It is worth noting that Ottawa Senators and Edmonton Oilers score 6.4 goals on average in head-to-head games. These are relatively good scoring teams. Now here is an overview of each team’s current state of affairs.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 52 of the last 53 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in each of their last 7 NHL games.
- Scored in the 3d period in 13 of the last 14 NHL home games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in each of their last 6 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 13 of the last 14 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored less than 2.5 goals (in reg.time) in 6 of the last 7 NHL home games.
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 15 of the last 16 NHL games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in 11 of the last 12 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in 12 of the last 14 NHL away games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 18 of the last 20 NHL away games.
Ottawa Senators Edmonton Oilers Prediction
Having analyzed every little detail that might affect the final result of the game, we managed to produce the most reliable forecast for you. There is little doubt Ottawa Senators and Edmonton Oilers are incredibly determined to finish the game in a good mood. So, one must be sure there is going to be a real fight for 3 points. As such, the best bet in the face-off in our humble opinion is
Bet on Match: Ottawa Senators vs Edmonton Oilers
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)