HIFK Helsinki vs Pelicans Lahti Prediction 9 April 2021
Liiga will give us serious clash, because the winner in the match will be determined by the HIFK Helsinki and Pelicans Lahti teams. The game will take place on 9 April at 11:30 AM.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 48 times. Their most recent meeting took place on April 10, 2021 and ended in 0:4. Now the teams’ overall head-to-head record is 27 - 19. It is worth noting that HIFK Helsinki and Pelicans Lahti score 5 goals on average in head-to-head games. These are relatively good scoring teams. Now here is an overview of each team’s current state of affairs.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has won (inc. OT & SO) in 11 of the last 12 Liiga games.
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in each of their last 12 Liiga games.
- Has scored and conceded in each of their last 7 Liiga games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 9 of the last 10 Liiga games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in 17 of the last 18 Liiga home games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in 11 of the last 12 Liiga games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 7 of the last 8 Liiga games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 8 of the last 9 Liiga games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 10 of the last 11 Liiga away games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 12 Liiga games.
HIFK Helsinki Pelicans Lahti Prediction
Having paid close attention to every little detail that might affect the result in one way or another, we managed to put together a quite reliable forecast. We believe the forecast is highly likely to be winning. After analyzing current shape of both HIFK Helsinki and Pelicans Lahti as well as studying their head-to-head record, we came to a conclusion the option that stands the best chance in this encounter is
Bet on Match: HIFK Helsinki vs Pelicans Lahti
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)