Landshut Cannibals vs EHC Freiburg Prediction 9 April 2021
On 9 April at 1:30 PM in the DEL 2 tournament, teams Landshut Cannibals и and EHC Freiburg will face each other. We will try to find out who is the favorite in this match.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Since the teams has faced each other 7 times overall, they know perfectly well the opponent’s strengths and weaknesses as well as playing styles. Landshut Cannibals beat EHC Freiburg in 2 games, whereas EHC Freiburg has 5 wins. Their most recent meeting took place on February 26, 2021 and ended in 5:4. To make a fair judgement of the teams’ playing shape, we need to take a look at their performance data.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 51 of the last 52 DEL 2 home games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 14 DEL 2 games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 17 of the last 18 DEL 2 games.
- Scored in the 3d period in each of their last 7 DEL 2 games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in 13 of the last 14 DEL 2 games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in 13 of the last 14 DEL 2 games.
- Has scored and conceded in 22 of the last 23 DEL 2 away games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 10 of the last 11 DEL 2 games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in each of their last 7 DEL 2 away games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 20 of the last 22 DEL 2 games.
Landshut Cannibals EHC Freiburg Prediction
Right now it is tough to predict the way this game will unfold. There is only one thing you need to be sure of, Landshut Cannibals and EHC Freiburg will spare no effort in trying to win the face-off. We, in turn, put together a most probable forecast based on the mentioned data. We recommend you decide on
Bet on Match: Landshut Cannibals vs EHC Freiburg
Bet: Total Over(6.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)