Victoria Royals vs Vancouver Giants Prediction 8 April 2021
In the WHL tournament, the Victoria Royals and Vancouver Giants teams will meet face to face. The match will take place on 7 April at 10:05 PM. We will examine the current state of the opponents.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The squads faced each other 52 times prior to this game. Victoria Royals recorded 26 victories and the visiting team gained25 wins. The last match played on April 7, 2021 ended in 5:4. Yet, it already went down in history, so let us quickly find out whether both teams are in good shape.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not won (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 WHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in each of their last 25 WHL home games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 13 of the last 14 WHL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 7 of the last 8 WHL games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 WHL games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in each of their last 5 WHL home games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 14 WHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 WHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 22 of the last 23 WHL away games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 7 of the last 8 WHL away games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 7 of the last 8 WHL away games.
Victoria Royals Vancouver Giants Prediction
We processed a large quantity of data for the upcoming match to put together our final forecast. We believe that helped us make a right decision. You have already had a chance to study some of it earlier. After making an in-depth analysis it became clear to us that a face-off between Victoria Royals and Vancouver Giants is a very close one. Yet, our final betting choice in the upcoming game is as follows: