Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets Prediction 8 April 2021
At 7:00 PM on 8 April in the NHL tournament, the Montreal Canadiens andWinnipeg Jets teams will reveal the strongest. We will try to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the teams to make a forecast.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Montreal Canadiens faced off Winnipeg Jets 32 times, in which today’s home team prevailed in 19 games. The visiting team won Winnipeg Jets matches. The last match between the opponents happened April 10, 2021 with the final score of 4:3. Let us take a look at the numbers the teams put up in the last games against each other to say who stands a better chance of success.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 21 of the last 22 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in each of their last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 17 of the last 18 NHL games.
- Has scored first (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 9 NHL away games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 8 of the last 9 NHL away games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in each of their last 9 NHL games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in each of their last 7 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 9 of the last 10 NHL away games.
Montreal Canadiens Winnipeg Jets Prediction
Right now it is tough to predict the way this game will unfold. There is only one thing you need to be sure of, Montreal Canadiens and Winnipeg Jets will spare no effort in trying to win the face-off. We, in turn, put together a most probable forecast based on the mentioned data. We recommend you decide on
Bet on Match: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)