Manitoba Moose vs Belleville Senators Prediction 8 April 2021
On 8 April at 7:00 PM in the AHL tournament, teams Manitoba Moose и and Belleville Senators will face each other. We will try to find out who is the favorite in this match.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 30 times. Manitoba Moose got the better of their opponent in 18 games and was defeated by Belleville Senators in 10 encounters. The matches between these two teams tend to be really close with a lot of forechecking on both sides of the rink. The 5.9 goals per match can very well prove that. Time will show whether it is going to be a great game to watch with a number of goals or not really so.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has lost (in reg.time) in each of their last 4 AHL home games.
- Has not won (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 AHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 28 of the last 29 AHL games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 6 of the last 7 AHL home games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 9 of the last 10 AHL games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in 9 of the last 10 AHL games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 7 of the last 8 AHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 8 of the last 9 AHL games.
- Has conceded first (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 AHL away games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 8 of the last 9 AHL away games.
Manitoba Moose Belleville Senators Prediction
It may very well be a tense game, which is shown in our assessment of shape the teams happen have at the moment. Both Manitoba Moose and Belleville Senators are most likely to spare no effort to get a positive result. The winner will be decided pretty soon. In any case, given the circumstances, the most probable outcome is
Bet on Match: Manitoba Moose vs Belleville Senators
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)