Munchen vs Grizzly Wolfsburg Prediction 8 April 2021
At 2:30 PM 8 April in the DEL tournament, Red Bull Munich and Grizzlys Wolfsburg teams will try to determine the winner. And we will identify the most accurate bet option for the forecast.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The squads faced each other 44 times prior to this game. Red Bull Munich recorded 25 victories and the visiting team gained 16 wins. The last match played on April 13, 2021 ended in 5:1. Yet, it already went down in history, so let us quickly find out whether both teams are in good shape.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in each of their last 6 DEL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 12 of the last 13 DEL home games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in each of their last 6 DEL games.
- Has won the 3rd period in each of their last 7 DEL home games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in 12 of the last 13 DEL games.
- Scored in the 3d period in each of their last 12 DEL home games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 29 of the last 31 DEL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 20 of the last 21 away games.
- Has scored first (in reg.time) in 4 of the last 5 DEL away games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in each of their last 6 DEL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 22 of the last 23 away games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in 19 of the last 20 DEL away games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 21 of the last 22 away games.
Fischtown Pinguins Bremerhaven
Munchen Grizzly Wolfsburg Prediction
At first sight it might seem quite easy to correctly predict the result. Yet, we have analyzed all the data from every possible angle that might affect the result in one way or another. We came to a conclusion that quite an unexpected outcome in the game between Red Bull Munich and Grizzlys Wolfsburg is more than probable. Keeping that in mind, we put together a safest forecast for the game that must very well be successful. Here it is
Bet on Match: Munchen vs Grizzly Wolfsburg
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)