Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators Prediction 8 April 2021
On 8 April at 7:30 PM the Detroit Red Wings team will host the Nashville Predators team. The match will be held as part of the NHL tournament. We will check the current state of the teams' gameplay.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 38 times on the hockey rink so far. The record shows that team Detroit Red Wings has 20 wins, while team Nashville Predators defeated the opponent 18 times. Quick transitions from offense to defense with players flying over the midzone are a common thing for both teams. You often expect them to score a lot, which is apparently demonstrated by impressive 5.3 goals per game they have this season. The way the next match unfolds and the final score are rather long shots, but we feel capable of making a right bet. The teams’ performance data will help us do that.
Detroit Red Wings
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 9 of the last 10 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in each of their last 8 NHL home games.
- Has won (inc. OT & SO) in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 11 of the last 12 NHL away games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 7 of the last 8 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in 6 of the last 7 NHL away games.
- Scored in the 3d period in 8 of the last 9 NHL away games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 12 of the last 13 NHL away games.
Detroit Red Wings Nashville Predators Prediction
Having paid close attention to every little detail that might affect the result in one way or another, we managed to put together a quite reliable forecast. We believe the forecast is highly likely to be winning. After analyzing current shape of both Detroit Red Wings and Nashville Predators as well as studying their head-to-head record, we came to a conclusion the option that stands the best chance in this encounter is
Bet on Match: Detroit Red Wings vs Nashville Predators
Bet: W1(inc. OT)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)