Chicago Blackhawks vs Dallas Stars Prediction 9 April 2021
In the NHL tournament, the Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars teams will meet face to face. The match will take place on 8 April at 8:00 PM. We will examine the current state of the opponents.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Last time the teams met was on April 8, 2021 and ended in 4:2. Following that game the overall record after 37 meetings is 22 - 15 respectively. Both Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars play spectacular hockey against each other scoring 5.5 goals per game. Now let us see if the teams are in good competing condition.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 20 of the last 21 NHL home games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in 7 of the last 8 NHL games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL home games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 16 of the last 17 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 11 of the last 12 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Has not won the 1st period in each of their last 8 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in 6 of the last 7 NHL away games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 13 of the last 14 NHL away games.
New York Rangers
San Jose Sharks
Columbus Blue Jackets
Chicago Blackhawks Dallas Stars Prediction
It may very well be a tense game, which is shown in our assessment of shape the teams happen have at the moment. Both Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars are most likely to spare no effort to get a positive result. The winner will be decided pretty soon. In any case, given the circumstances, the most probable outcome is
Bet on Match: Chicago Blackhawks vs Dallas Stars
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)