Carolina Hurricanes vs Florida Panthers Prediction 8 April 2021
On 8 April at 7:00 PM in the NHL tournament, Carolina Hurricanes will host in their rink the Florida Panthers team. We will find out the shape of the opponents and identify the most optimal option for a bet.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The squads faced each other 34 times prior to this game. Carolina Hurricanes recorded 19 victories and the visiting team gained15 wins. The last match played on April 8, 2021 ended in 5:2. Yet, it already went down in history, so let us quickly find out whether both teams are in good shape.
Match bonuses from partners
- Has not lost (in reg.time) in 9 of the last 10 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 10 of the last 11 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 1st period in each of their last 6 NHL home games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in 18 of the last 19 NHL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 13 of the last 14 NHL games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in each of their last 17 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 16 of the last 17 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 26 of the last 27 NHL away games.
- Has conceded at least 2 goals (in reg.time) in 18 of the last 19 NHL away games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 15 of the last 16 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in each of their last 7 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 10 of the last 11 NHL games.
Carolina Hurricanes Florida Panthers Prediction
Having paid close attention to every little detail that might affect the result in one way or another, we managed to put together a quite reliable forecast. We believe the forecast is highly likely to be winning. After analyzing current shape of both Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers as well as studying their head-to-head record, we came to a conclusion the option that stands the best chance in this encounter is
Bet on Match: Carolina Hurricanes vs Florida Panthers
Bet: Total Under(5.5)
*The odds is relevant at the time of publication of the prediction (April 8, 2021, 8:57 AM)