Los Angeles Kings vs Arizona Coyotes Prediction 8 April 2021
In the NHL tournament, Los Angeles Kings will host the Arizona Coyotes team. The match will take place on 7 April at 10:00 PM. We will try to identify the team, which is in the most optimal shape at the moment.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
The teams faced off 45 times. Los Angeles Kings got the better of their opponent in 22 games and was defeated by Arizona Coyotes in 23 encounters. The matches between these two teams tend to be really close with a lot of forechecking on both sides of the rink. The 5.8 goals per match can very well prove that. Time will show whether it is going to be a great game to watch with a number of goals or not really so.
Los Angeles Kings
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 10 of the last 11 NHL games.
- Has conceded first (in reg.time) in each of their last 3 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 8 of the last 9 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in each of their last 9 NHL games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in each of their last 6 NHL games.
- Conceded in the 3d period in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored over 1.5 goals (in reg.time) in 11 of the last 12 NHL home games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored less than 2.5 goals (in reg.time) in 6 of the last 7 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 2nd period in each of their last 6 NHL games.
- Scored in the 1st period in each of their last 6 NHL away games.
- Scored in the 3d period in 8 of the last 9 NHL games.
- Has scored and conceded in the 1st period in each of their last 4 NHL games.
Los Angeles Kings Arizona Coyotes Prediction
Having paid close attention to every little detail that might affect the result in one way or another, we managed to put together a quite reliable forecast. We believe the forecast is highly likely to be winning. After analyzing current shape of both Los Angeles Kings and Arizona Coyotes as well as studying their head-to-head record, we came to a conclusion the option that stands the best chance in this encounter is