San Jose Sharks vs Colorado Avalanche Prediction 4 March 2021
On 3 March at 11:30 PM in the NHL tournament, San Jose Sharks will try to defeat Colorado Avalanche. We will analyze the latest results and the way the opponents play in this game.
H2H Stats and Previous Results
Last time the teams met was on March 3, 2021 and ended in 6:2. Following that game the overall record after 44 meetings is 27 - 17 respectively. Both San Jose Sharks and Colorado Avalanche play spectacular hockey against each other scoring 5.9 goals per game. Now let us see if the teams are in good competing condition.
San Jose Sharks
Match bonuses from partners
- Has scored and conceded in 23 of the last 24 NHL games.
- Has not won the 1st period in 7 of the last 8 NHL home games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 6 of the last 7 NHL home games.
- Scored in the 2nd period in each of their last 8 NHL games.
- Conceded in the 1st period in each of their last 8 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in the 2nd period in 5 of the last 6 NHL home games.
- Has scored and conceded in 19 of the last 20 away games.
- Has scored first (in reg.time) in 6 of the last 7 NHL away games.
- Has not won the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Has not lost the 1st period in 12 of the last 13 NHL games.
- Has not won the 3rd period in 20 of the last 22 away games.
- Has not lost the 3rd period in 8 of the last 9 NHL away games.
- Conceded in the 2nd period in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
- Has scored less than 3.5 goals (in reg.time) in 9 of the last 10 NHL games.
San Jose Sharks Review
The San Jose Sharks team is one of the outsiders of the league. The team with 9 defeats and 8 victories is in the 24 place in the tournament table and has earned only 18 points. The low culmination of chances allows the club to score on average 2.9 goals in a match, and failures in defense lead to 7.6 goals per match.
Colorado Avalanche Review
In this season Colorado Avalanche doesn’t stand out in anything special. Successful matches alternate with failures, hence the roughly equal number of victories and defeats: 11 and 7 respectively. Also, goals scored and conceded indicate the level of the team: 3 and 5.1 on average per match. All this does not allow them to climb above their 15 place in the tournament table. It's an unpredictable team that you can expect anything from in this game.
San Jose Sharks Colorado Avalanche Prediction
We spent long hours studying the upcoming match from every possible angle. It became clear to us that the encounter between San Jose Sharks and Colorado Avalanche has many hidden but curious details. Now, with the most thorough data for the match, we have reached a conclusion that it make the most sense to bet on:
Bet on Match: San Jose Sharks vs Colorado Avalanche
Bet: Total Over(5.5)